- About MedAssist
- Why Turkey?
First 3 days:
– Apply ice to forehead and temples (apply it in every 2 hours for 10 minutes). Don’t apply ice
directly to the transplantation area/on the eyelid.
– Don’t enter any sexual intercourse.
First 5 days:
– Don’t drink alcohol (you will be taking antibiotics).
– Don’t smoke.
– Wear the sports band all the time, except applying ice.
– Sleep on your back. You will need a high or double pillow.
– Drink enough water.
– Don’t eat salty food.
First 10 days:
– Don’t engage in heavy body activity. Don’t bend over to the floor. Don’t lift heavy things
from the floor.
– After the last (special washing) day, you can wear a bandana, sports hat.
– After the last day of washing, you can comb your hair.
– After the last day of washing, you should start massage your head, daily, with your fingertips.
– Don’t enter any pools, bathhouses, solariums or sauna.
– Protect your head from sunlight.
– After one month, you may apply PRP, Mesotherapy or any other treatment that your doctor
recommends in order to feed your existing hair.
– Do not get a haircut.
First 3 Months:
– Don’t die your hair or use any other chemical applications.
– After 3 months, hair growth period starts. Small rashes may occur, if this happens please
consult your doctor.
MedAssist (Health Travel Agency) assures to provide the best medical solution to your medical needs. Our strategic partners have the best quality facilities, cutting edge technology equipment, globally accepted medical doctors and internationally recognized credentials.
We take our job very seriously and aim to provide the right medical solution at the right price. Your health and wellbeing is our priority. MedAssist will be with you from the start of your medical travel to the very end.